We do it by empowering employees with the information and knowledge they need to make the best possible benefit choices and utilization decisions for themselves and their families.
- Employees who understand their benefits, value their benefits
- Employees who value their benefits:
- Take more responsibility for their health
- Are wiser, more responsible benefit consumers
- Become better company advocates
- Every employee matters and deserves the best possible benefits regardless of the size of their employer
- Employers have an easier time attracting and retaining talent when employees value their benefits
- Benefit advisory firms play an irreplaceable role in the creation, management and communication of highly effective and sustainable benefits programs
Our Core Strategies
- Partner with benefit advisory firms to develop and implement year-round employee communication programs for every company we serve
- Develop strategic, purposeful communications programs that align with, and contribute to the achievement of, each employer’s business goals
- Eliminate all hands-on, low-value tasks benefit advisors and HR professionals traditionally associate with the implementation of year-round employee communication programs
- Include spouses and dependents in every communication program
Ensuring employees value their benefits is what Touchpoints is all about.
By delivering highly effective, year-round benefits communication